Building Envelopes and Moisture Infrared Inspection
Infrared finds building envelope and moisture related exceptions quickly and efficiently.
What can Infrared Imaging do for you?
- Identify exceptions characteristic in electrical faults: e.g. poor connections
- Find air conditioning unit problem: e.g. clogged coils
- Find exceptions that may show faults in mechanical equipment: e.g. faulty bearings
- Find exceptions that may show building envelope problems including: heat loss/gain, insulation quality and positioning, location of moisure, locating heating or cooling systems (e.g. in floor heating coils), drafts and cold spots
- Satisfy insurance requirements for asset management
Water from washing machine leaking into wall.
Moisture in interior wall.
Water in ceiling, danger of mold formation.
Gas chimney venting into wall!